We are seeking an Accounts Administrator to join our team. This full time post will be based in our Head Office in Ballymoney and will initially be maternity cover for 10-12 months.
- To comply with our standards of service and interact with all clients and employees in a professional and friendly manner at all times
- Processing a high volume of invoices through Sage
- Ensuring accurate follow up of all invoice queries
- Ensuring all accounts on hold are investigated and resolved
- Communicating with buyers and suppliers on a daily basis
- Dealing with supplier account queries
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Maintain the accounts department’s filing system for all accounts
- Perform any assigned duties required for completion of month-end and year-end closing of the books
- Minimum 3 years experience in Accounts Administration (Essential)
- Previous experience in Sage Accounts
- Computer literate with good knowledge in Microsoft Excel & Word
- Excellent knowledge of general accounting procedures in a business setting
- Ability to produce work of a consistently high quality
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with the internal management of the company from Graduate to Director Level
- Ability to work fast paced and unassisted
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to take and follow instructions
We are committed to investing in talent and developing opportunities for our staff. As equal opportunities employers, we welcome applicants from all communities.
If you are interested please send a copy of your CV and Covering letter to email@example.com
The closing date for this post is Tuesday 12th September.