We are seeking a Purchase Ledger Administrator to join our team. This full time post will be based in our Head Office in Ballymoney & will initially be maternity cover for 10-12 months. The successful candidate will be responsible for meeting deadlines and working efficiently alongside the accounts team.
- To comply with our standards of service and interact with all clients and employees in a professional and friendly manner
- Processing a high volume of invoices through Sage
- Ensuring accurate follow up of all invoice queries
- Ensuring all accounts on hold are investigated and resolved
- Communicating with buyers and suppliers on a daily basis
- Dealing with supplier account queries
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Maintain the accounts department’s filing system for all accounts
- Perform any assigned duties required for completion of month-end and year-end closing of the books
- 2 years’ experience of working in an environment relevant to the post
- MS Office skills as appropriate for the post.
- Ability to work effectively in a team whilst being able to work independently.
- Good administrative and organisational skills.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written with a customer focus.
- Good customer service skills.
- Experience of office administration.
- Experience of Sage 200 or similar package
- Experience in processing purchase orders, credit card transactions and maintain a purchase ledger.
- Experience of problem solving.
We are committed to investing in talent and developing opportunities for our staff. As equal opportunities employers, we welcome applicants from all communities.
To apply send a copy of your CV and Covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for Applications is Friday 6th October 2017.