We are currently seeking an experienced Multi-Skilled Technician (Plumbing Bias) to join our busy Integrated Service Division.
To work as part of a dedicated team within a busy commercial environment in Belfast City Centre. Job title does not delimit the duties that may be required, candidate will be expected to carry out any other such duties that may be reasonably required.
Hours will be a standard 40 hours over a seven day period. Emergency call-out will be required over and above normal working hours but will be set within an agreed pattern and a full remuneration package will be included.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Trace and Repair of mechanical services / systems
- Planned Daily, Weekly, Monthly Checks,
- Carrying out and tracking flushing regimes related to Legionella
- TMV maintenance
- Fire Damper maintenance
- Reactive issues
- External ground work checks,
- Minor repairs including identification & preparation for minor painting / varnishing touch up works.
The candidate will have a strong based work knowledge in all mechanical systems, self-motivated, strong team working attributes, have the ability to analyse a problem and develop a solution with minimum input from others, a professional approach and high self-conduct standards will be expected at all times, Health & Safety is of paramount importance at all times and must be at the forefront of all working decisions.
The candidate will be expected to prepare and issue reports, verbal and written to the facilities manager and produce upon request any and all back up data gained while in execution of all duties.
- NVQ / C&G Plumbing/Mechanical Qualification
- Minimum 2 years experience within a similar environment
- CSR qualification
- IPAF 3A/3B
- PASMA Combined
- Close proximity to the job site would be advantageous for emergency call-outs
We are committed to investing in talent and developing opportunities for our staff. As equal opportunities employers, we welcome applicants from all communities.
CLOSING DATE: 26th OCTOBER 2018