We are seeking to recruit a focused, organised and experienced Electrical (Building Services) Senior Design Manager to join our team. The post will based between London and Belfast.
- Manage external consultants providing MEP designs to meet design and construction budgets, on time and to meet client’s requirements.
- Verification of external consultants design’s including detailed analysis of
Revit and Hevacomp output data.
- Verification of external Consultants design including review of Revit models.
- Development of concept designs and management of key deliverables.
- Attendance at client and design team meetings.
- Preparation of excel spreadsheets and power point presentations.
- Develop new and existing business opportunities.
- Minimum HNC /HND in building services engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an Electrical Services design role either consultancy or contractor based with a bias towards design and build contracts.
- Working knowledge of IES and Revit design software.
- Ability to demonstrate a good awareness of elemental cost figures and process.
- Fully proficient with Microsoft Office suite.
- Highly motivated with excellent communication skills.
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- Must have the ability to work alone with minimal supervision.
- Client facing attributes and presentation experience.
- Have a flexible attitude and be comfortable working on a number of projects simultaneously.
- Membership of CIBSE / IHEEM preferred but not essential.
- Background in healthcare and education sectors with full understanding of HTM, HBN and Building Bulletin standards preferred.
- Experience in delivering projects to BIM level 2.
We are committed to investing in talent and developing opportunities for our staff. As equal opportunities employers, we welcome applicants from all communities.
Please click here to send a copy of your CV and Covering letter.