Are you a Graduate Engineer (electrical bias) looking to build on your experience? Are you looking to move up to Site Engineer level quickly? This role provides the chance for an engineer to make the necessary steps towards more senior roles within the company and to progress their career with the development opportunities that Dowds Group provide.
As Junior Engineer your duties will be as follows:
- Working with Senior Engineers on setting out and site surveying
- General admin support to the project delivery team, reporting to the Senior Project Manager
- Arranging site inductions
- Keeping track of documentation for health and safety and compliance records
- Printing, copying and scanning site documentation such as drawings
- Create records, update internal systems and ensure files are up to date.
- Completion of O&M manuals
- Procurement of subcontractors and suppliers
- Writing and management of Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Quality assurance works on site
- Perform detailed calculations establishing standards and specs
- Maintaining equipment, ensuring safety and efficiency
- Regular meetings with staff and colleagues mainly for reviewing
- Troubleshoot and problem solve if and when problems arise
- Degree in relevant engineering field
- A year of work placement completed during degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft packages
- Ability to speak Portuguese
We are committed to investing in talent and developing opportunities for our staff. As equal opportunities employers, we welcome applicants from all communities.
If interested please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.