We are seeking to recruit Maintenance Plumbers to join our busy Integrated Services Division.
To work as part of a dedicated team within a busy ISD Team. Job title does not delimit the duties that may be required, candidate will be expected to carry out any other such duties that may be reasonably required.
Hours will be a standard 40 hours over a seven-day period. Emergency call-out will be required over and above the normal working hours, however this will be set within an agreed pattern. A full remuneration package will be included
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Trace & Repair of mechanical services and plumbing systems without supervision.
- Planned daily, weekly, monthly checks.
- To work to health and safety requirements.
- Must be able to carry out all mechanical installation and maintenance work to the recognised standard and level of productivity expected from an operative working without supervision.
- To show a willingness to develop approved plumbing qualities / capabilities.
- Work will be with large contractors on commercial and industrial projects.
- NVQ/C&G Qualified
- Minimum of 2 years site experience
- The ability to work unsupervised and to own initiative
- The ability to set out jobs from drawings and specifications
- Supervision/mentoring of other operatives (where required)
- Valid CSR Card
- IPAD 3a/3b
- PASMA Combined
- Enhanced Access NI
- DBS Checked
The candidate will have a strong based work knowledge in all mechanical / plumbing systems, self-motivated, strong team working attributes, have the ability to analyse a problem and develop a solution with minimum input from others, a professional approach and high self-conduct standards will be expected at all times, Health & Safety is of paramount importance at all times and must be at the forefront of all working decisions.
The candidate will be expected to prepare and issue reports, verbal and written to the facilities manager and produce upon request any and all back up data gained while in execution of all duties.
Dowds Group are committed to investing in talent and developing opportunities for our staff. As equal opportunities employers, we welcome applicants from all communities.
The closing date for Applications is Friday 15th March 2019.