We are currently seeking an experienced FM Site Manager to join our busy Integrated Service Division, working in a Busy commercial site in Belfast City Centre.
To work as part of a dedicated team within a Busy Commercial site in Belfast City Centre. As Part of this role the candidate will head up a team of on-site engineers across, mechanical, electrical and Build, carrying out routine and preventive maintenance on the site. Client Liaison is major part of this role as daily communication, weekly meetings and site walk arounds are required to deliver the quality of service the client requires. A trustworthy, open, friendly, and dedicated person with a can-do attitude is essential for this role.
Job title does not delimit the duties that may be required, candidate will be expected to carry out any other such duties that may be reasonably required.
Hours will be a standard 40 hours over a 5-day period. On occasion the structure of these hours may need to vary to suit onsite requirements
Emergency call-out will be required over and above normal working hours but will be set within an agreed pattern and a full remuneration package will be included.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Very Close working with the Client to fulfil their needs and requirements
- Management of Engineers
- Planned Weekly, Monthly Checks,
- Meeting Delivery and Quality KPI’s
- Efficient planning of tasks
- Procurement of materials
- Procurement and co-ordination of Specialist Sub-contractors
- Co-ordination of project works
- Maintaining Working relationship with client site teams
- Health and Safety consideration
- Consideration of Budgets and Billing processes
- Hands on approach to solving on site problems
The candidate will have a strong based work knowledge in Maintenance tasks, self-motivated, strong team working attributes, have the ability to analyse a problem and develop a solution and manage the works to resolve any issues quickly and efficiently, a dynamic professional approach and high self-conduct standards will be expected at all times, Health & Safety is of paramount importance at all times and must be at the forefront of all working decisions.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within a similar environment
- Extremely good communication skills and dedication
- CSR Card
- IOSH/NEBOSH certificate in H&S
- Electrical or Mechanical Bias Qualification
- Access NI Clearance
- IPAF 3A/3B
- PASMA Combined
- Asbestos Awareness
- Close proximity to sites around Belfast for Callouts.
We are committed to investing in talent and developing opportunities for our staff. As equal opportunities employers, we welcome applicants from all communities.
To apply please send a copy of your CV and Covering letter to: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: 6th November 2020