Contracts Administrator / Document Controller
Monday, 6 November 2023
We are seeking a Contracts Administrator to join our busy Building Services Division. As Contracts Administrator / Document Controller you will have the ability to manage multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment to ensure accurate information is distributed accurately and on time. This role is based in our Ballymena Head Office and we would consider both full time and part time hours. This post will be initially for 6 months with review to extend.
You will work as administrative support to Contract Managers and your duties will primarily consist of:
- Sort and store electronic and hard copy documents for Contracts Managers, Site Managers, Designers and Supply Chain members
- Organise and maintain Drawing Registers as new information becomes available
- Ensure the smooth flow of information for project teams from design through to site
- Track and submit all design queries, technical submittals, inspection reports and plans for each project
- Quality checking documentation and maintaining accurate registers for review
- Issuing tender enquiries to various supply chain partners
- Collation of information for, and production of O&M Manuals
- Assistance with completion of internal and external quality documentation
- Ad hoc admin tasks as required
- While based predominantly in our Ballymena office, travel to various sites across NI may be required.
The above list is not exhaustive, and the post holder may be required to take on other duties and responsibilities for the effective and efficient performance of this role.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of document control / site admin experience
- Current driving licence
- Highly motivated with excellent communication skills.
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- Must have the ability to work alone with minimal supervision.
- Strong IT skills – including proficiency with Microsoft applications.
- Construction or Building Services experience
- Experienced in software/digitised construction systems
- IIP Gold Company
- Life Cover ( x 2 Salary)
- Enhanced Holidays
- Private Pension
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Wellbeing Initiatives & Perks
- Health Cash Plan
We are committed to investing in talent and developing opportunities for our staff. As equal opportunities employers, we welcome applicants from all communities.
To apply please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Wednesday, 6 December 2023