M&E Quantity Surveyor (London)
Friday, 1 October 2021
We are seeking to recruit a M&E Quantity Surveyor for projects in London initially and subsequently in the Greater London area.
The successful candidate will report to the Quantity Surveying Department Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The preparation, submission and agreement of Interim Applications and Final Accounts.
- Sub-Contractor Interim Payments including site measure, Payment and Pay Less Notices and Final Accounts.
- Liaise with the Contracts Managers in the procurement of Sub-Contractor packages and the preparation of the Sub-Contract documents.
- Supporting the monitoring of the progress of the Works.
- The preparation and submission of contractual notices and / or correspondence to both the Client and Sub-Contractors.
- Preparation of cash flows, monthly cost reports and analysis of budgets.
- The monitoring of costs, in particular, labour expenditure.
The successful candidate should:
- Have detailed M&E technical knowledge and an understanding of the construction process.
- Be contractually aware and knowledgeable.
- Have good problem-solving skills
- Be computer literate.
- Have the communication skills necessary for dealing with both clients and sub-contractors.
- Be able to work independently and manage their time effectively.
We are committed to investing in talent and developing opportunities for our staff. As equal opportunities employers, we welcome applicants from all communities.
To apply please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday, 29 October 2021