Receptionist / Office Administrator
Friday, 22 July 2022
We are seeking an Experienced Receptionist / Office Administrator to join our team who will be based in our Head Office in Co Antrim.
The is a full-time role which involves Main Reception duties, including being the point of contact for office maintenance and administrative assistance.
The successful candidate will have the following duties:
- Main Reception
- Switchboard duties
- Front of House
- Travel booking
- Assistance with the completion of contract documentation i.e.
- O&M Manuals
- Test sheet completion
- Assistance with rebranding standard company documents
- Assistance with creating / updating IMS documentation
- General admin duties, including:
- Ordering uniforms / stationery / sundry items
- Report creation
- Printing, Binding, Laminating
- Meeting organisation
- Ad hoc duties as required
Assistance with Office Maintenance
This is a busy role, which involves the ability to multi-task - the ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent Communication Skills - Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with the internal management of the company from Graduate to Director Level.
- 5 years office administration experience
- Strong working knowledge in Microsoft Applications
- Construction Administration experience preferable but not essential
- Ability to produce work of a consistently high quality
- Ability to work fast paced and unassisted.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to take and follow instructions.
We are committed to investing in talent and developing opportunities for our staff. As equal opportunities employers, we welcome applicants from all communities.
To apply please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
Closing Date: Tuesday, 30 August 2022