We are seeking to recruit full-time, permanent opportunities for Ductwork Installers to join our Ventilation team and assist in the completion of a number of upcoming projects. Reporting to the site supervisor, you will be responsible for ensuring that all installations are completed in time. We require good quality, reliable and trustworthy duct workers
- Install sheet metal/ductwork.
- Work alongside other trades and HVAC technicians.
- Working from construction drawings.
- Cutting and fitting brackets for duct work as and when required.
- To independently carry out ductwork installations.
- To work to health and safety requirements.
- Be able to set out jobs from drawings and specifications and requisition the necessary installation materials.
- Be able to accept responsibility for the proper completion of jobs and, if required,supervise other operatives.
- Team player with the ability to work unsupervised.
- Report to the site supervisor/contracts manager.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience.
- Skill card CSCS/CSR/Safe pass.
- Competency in general duct fitting.
- Competency in using relevant hand tools/power tools.
- Flexible in willing to work across NI, ROI & UK.
- Trade qualifications related to sheet metal installation DW144.
- Experience in large scale projects will be beneficial.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment.
We are committed to investing in talent and developing opportunities for our staff. As equal opportunities employers, we welcome applicants from all communities.
To apply please to send a copy of your CV and Covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.