We are currently seeking an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join our busy Integrated Service Division.
To work as part of a dedicated team within Various commercial sites around Belfast and Northern Ireland, Security vetting required. Job title does not delimit the duties that may be required, candidate will be expected to carry out any other such duties that may be reasonably required.
Hours will be a standard 40 hours over a Five-day period, hours negotiable. Emergency call-out will be required over and above normal working hours but will be set within an agreed pattern and a full remuneration package and Van will be included.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Electrical Maintenance Tasks
- Electrical installation Project works
- Troubleshooting in order to diagnose and correct faults
- Planned Weekly, Monthly Checks,
- Meeting Delivery and Quality KPI’s
- Efficient planning of tasks
- Procurement of materials
- Maintaining Working relationship with client site teams
- Enforce Health & Safety and Housekeeping standards and ensure relevant protocols are followed
The candidate will have a strong based work knowledge in Electrical Maintenance and installation Tasks, self-motivated, strong team working attributes, have the ability to analyse a problem and develop a solution with minimum input from others, a professional approach and high self-conduct standards will be expected at all times, Health & Safety is of paramount importance at all times and must be at the forefront of all working decisions.
The candidate will be expected to prepare and issue reports, verbal and written to the facilities manager and produce upon request any and all back up data gained while in execution of all duties.
- 18th Edition
- Testing and Inspection Certificate
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within a similar environment
- Completion of Security Vetting Clearance, to be undertaken along with Dowds and job pending this clearance, willingness to go through this clearance process is essential.
- CSR Card
- Access NI
- IPAF 3A/3B
- Asbestos Awareness
- Close proximity to sites around Belfast for Call-outs.
We are committed to investing in talent and developing opportunities for our staff. As equal opportunities employers, we welcome applicants from all communities.
To apply please send a copy of your CV and Covering letter to: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: 14th February 2020