We are seeking for an Integrated Management Systems Coordinator to join our busy teams. This position will be based in our Head Office in Ballymoney.
The post holder will be responsible for the continual improvement development, co-ordination and management of the Integrated Management Systems. They will be responsible for ensuring that it remains effective and efficient and that it continues to meet the requirements of the business and ISO standards 9001,14001, and OHSAS18001 with 45001 migration. The post holder will develop and co-ordinate IMS documentation, perform the role of Internal Auditor and actively assist with the training and promotion of the IMS System, processes and procedures to all staff.
Reports to: Safety, Health & Environmental Manager and indirectly to the Quality Manager.
- Predominantly based in our Ballymoney HQ, the post will require occasional travel to our various sites and there may be some scope to work from our Belfast office
- Actively develop current systems ensuring continual improvement, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide effective and efficient management of the Company’s IMS Documentation including all Logs and Registers (e.g. Legal Compliance Registers)
- Co-ordinate IMS documentation through the Company’s current document control system ensuring maintenance of up to date information and archiving of historical information.
- Assist the SHE and Quality Manager’s with timely changes to documentation, ensuring all changes are recorded through the Company’s document control process.
- Assist the SHE and Quality Manager’s in producing regular compliance reports (e.g. Accident/KPI/Customer Satisfaction, Management Review, Quarterly Director reports)
- Ensure employees are kept up to date with IMS system amendments.
- Undertake induction training for staff on procedures and actively promote awareness of the importance of the Company’s IMS Standards.
- Co-ordinate and assist with the completion of internal audits including site-based IMS compliance audits.
- Monitor IMS policies and assist with keeping them up to date
- Assist SHE Manager in the provision and maintenance of records (e.g. Accidents, Incidents, Safety Alerts/Fliers, HSE Visits, VDU Assessments)
- Ensure certification and licenses required for Waste providers are accurate and up to date (including documentation at Company offices)
- Assist Site/Design management teams with the compilation of BREAAM documentation
- Maintain relevant IMS control procedures in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015, OHSAS 18001 (currently in transition to ISO 45001).
- Be aware of and comply with the Company’s Health & Safety Policy.
- Fulfil company CPD requirements undertaking all relevant training and development activities as required.
The above list is not exhaustive, and the post holder may be required to take on other duties and responsibilities for the effective and efficient performance of this role.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within a SHEQ environment (construction preferred but not essential)
- Can demonstrate previous experience in successfully managing and developing management systems, preferably to the following certification standards ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 (ISO 45001)
- NEBOSH certificate in Occupational Health and Safety (construction preferred but not essential)
- Internal Auditor training
- Current driving licence
- Highly motivated with excellent communication skills.
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- Must have the ability to work alone with minimal supervision.
- Fully proficient with Microsoft Office suite.
- NEBOSH environmental certificate
- Experienced in SHEQ software/digitised systems
- Experienced in delivering training
We are committed to investing in talent and developing opportunities for our staff. As equal opportunities employers, we welcome applicants from all communities.
To apply please send a copy of your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com