We are seeking an experienced Payroll & Accounts Administrator to join our team. This full-time post will be based in our Head Office in Ballymoney. The post would be suitable for someone at Assistant Management level and successful candidate will be responsible for meeting deadlines and working efficiently alongside the accounts team.
What will I be doing day to day?
You will be working within a tight-knit Finance team, assisting in the delivery of Payroll, the Accounts Receivable and Payable functions and contributing to month and year end processes in line with business, corporate and legal requirements and deadlines;
- To comply with our standards of service and interact with all clients and employees in a professional and friendly manner
- Assisting in payroll processing and reconciling labour time sheets
- Processing of account payables
- Ensuring accurate follow up of all invoice queries
- Data processing and inputting data
- Collate data and create reports of services
- Dealing with supplier account queries
- Processing a high volume of invoices through Sage
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Other accounts & office admin tasks as and when needed
- Perform any assigned duties required for completion of month-end and year-end closing of the books
- 5 years minimum experience in accounts/administration (Essential)
- Previous experience in Sage & Sage Payroll (Essential)
- Computer literate with good knowledge in Microsoft Excel & Word (Essential)
- Good knowledge of general accounting procedures in a business setting
- Ability to produce work of a consistently high quality
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with the internal management of the company from Graduate to Director Level.
- Ability to work fast paced and unassisted.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to take and follow instructions.
To apply please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
The closing date for Applications is Friday 15th November 2019.
Dowds Group are committed to investing in talent and developing opportunities for our staff. As equal opportunities employers, we welcome applicants from all communities.