Dowds Group are looking for a Site Administrator for a multi-site project in the Downpatrick area. Working directly to the Project Manager & Site Manager you will act as the Site Office Administrator / Document Controller providing all administrative support where required.
This is a busy role in a construction site environment, ideal candidates will need to have excellent administration and organisation skills and a team player.
Dowds Group are a national Mechanical, Electrical and Specialist Construction company with over 40 year’s experience delivering quality installations to a diverse range of clients throughout the UK and Ireland. We have offices in Ballymoney, Belfast and London, and due to continued growth, we are keen to take on new talent to help us expand our operations
Duties will include:
- General admin support to the project delivery team, reporting to the Senior Project Manager
- Managing and entering contractor timesheets
- Arranging and holding site inductions
- Keeping track of documentation for health and safety and compliance records
- Printing, copying and scanning site documentation such as drawing
- Create records, update internal systems and ensure files are up-to-date.
- Complete O&M manuals
Ideal candidates will possess the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft packages.
- Experience of construction administration.
- Team player.
- CSR card would be advantageous.
To apply please send a copy of your CV and Covering letter to: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: 31st January 2020