We are seeking a Receptionist & Travel Coordinator to join our team who will be based in our Ballymoney Head Office.
The purpose of this role is to be the first point of contact for visitors or those calling the office and be responsible for organising company travel, maintaining external supplier relationships and providing our colleagues with an efficient and cost-effective service
The successful candidate will have the following duties:
- Providing high quality and professional office hospitality to visitors
- To maintain a high standard in personal appearance and demeanour
- Meeting Room/Catering Management
- Answering and efficiently transferring incoming calls
- Receiving and distributing incoming post and deliveries
- Stationery, uniform and sundry orders
- Maintenance of phone lists
- To be responsible for the process of travel co-ordination
- To arrange travel – including flights, trains, accommodation, car parking and car hire
- To develop, implement and maintain effective and efficient administrative systems
- Research optimal travel options and regularly check and compare offers
- To maintain relationships with external suppliers
- Adhere to and enforce Company Travel Policy
- Assist with ad hoc projects
- Provide administrative support back up on ad-hoc basis as required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous Reception Experience
- Travel Booking Experience Desirable although training will be provided
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Application, including Internet and Email
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with internal and external customers
- Ability to work fast paced and unassisted.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to take and follow instructions.
We are committed to investing in talent and developing opportunities for our staff. As equal opportunities employers, we welcome applicants from all communities.
To apply please send a copy of your CV and Covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: 14th February 2019