Dowds Group are seeking to recruit a Ventilation Estimator to join our busy teams. In what will be a fast-paced and challenging role, the Ventilation Estimator will be joining an ambitious company boasting impressive year on year growth and a reputation for providing first class product training and professional growth for their people.
Specialising in high quality ventilation systems, this business designs and installs a wide variety of products and the Ventilation Estimator will work as part of a dedicated team to deliver commercial estimates for the mechanical team and report directly to line manager.
The position will be permanent full-time, based in Northern Ireland-Offices located in Ballymoney and Belfast and may be required to work between offices as demand dictates.
The successful candidate will be responsible for –
- Day to day delivery of commercial estimating needs of the mechanical ventilation team
- Interpret mechanical drawings and specifications
- Reviewing tender enquiry documents and schedules
- Ensure accurate estimates and tenders are produced in a timely fashion
- Liaise and work closely with the sales team, contracting team, clients and suppliers
- Collate and prepare accurate quotations for submission
- Record, measure and take-off quantities
- Contract Support/Administration as required
- Financial recording and analysis of Contracts
The above list is not exhaustive, and the post holder may be required to take on other duties and responsibilities for the effective and efficient performance of this role.
The successful candidate should have –
- Technical competency, with a good understanding of mechanical installation methods and pricing
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in an estimating capacity
- Basic understanding of CAD/Revit products
- Understanding of the principles of HVAC design
- Ability to work to strict and tight deadlines
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
We are committed to investing in talent and developing opportunities for our staff. As equal opportunities employers, we welcome applicants from all communities.
To apply please send a copy of your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday 18th September 2020